Have you always wondered how to make your favorite cup of coffee yourself at home?
During this Home Barista workshop, we will elaborate on different types of espresso-based coffee drinks, ranging from espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte macchiato, and more. To be able to pour your favorite drink, you will have a practical session to perfect your skills in extracting a perfect shot of espresso. This entails adjusting and setting the coffee grinder, and tasting and recognizing the flavors in an espresso.
Based on this perfectly brewed espresso, you will learn the techniques in frothing milk to create your lovely milky coffee drink. At the end of the workshop, you will also be introduced to the basics of latte art and get a chance to pour a cappuccino with a heart yourself.
What will you learn in this workshop?
- The difference between Arabica and Robusta coffee beans
- Multiple factors a barista must consider when brewing coffee
- 15 steps to brew a perfect espresso
- The best way to froth milk and create ‘microfoam’
- The difference between all the coffees on a menu
- How to make your favorite cup of coffee yourself
- A basic introduction to latte art
2 people: € 65,- p.p.
3-4 people: € 59,- p.p.
5-8 people: € 49,- p.p.
Payment takes place at the end of the workshop. We accept both debit and credit card.
The workshop is available in English and Dutch.
Would you like to book a workshop? You can make a reservation online (in Dutch) by clicking on the agenda below.
MAKE A RESERVATION